- Traveller/s: 4 x Golfers
- Travel Dates: Thursday, 17 October 2019 to Saturday, 19 October 2019
17th October: Arrive at Edinburgh Airport
Meet & greet service on arrival by a member of the our team.
5 Star Old Course Hotel
Eden Parkland room , 2 x Double occupancy (2 nights)
Check in: Thursday, 17 Oct 2019
Check out: Saturday, 19 Oct 2019
Bordering the renowned 17th Road Hole of the Old Course, the Old Course Hotel overlooks the famous links courses, the West Sands Beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. This prestigious AA Five Star-awarded hotel has 144 rooms including 35 suites and is recognised as one of Europe’s leading resorts.
The Old Course Hotel features a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, and French designer Jacques Garcia designed many of the hotel’s suites. Located just a short stroll from the historic university town of St Andrews, it’s a great vacation spot for golfers and non-golfers alike.
Price Based on 4 golfers:
Eden room for twin occupancy GB£890.00 per golfer.
- Accommodation: 2 Nights at 5 Star Old Course Hotel – 2 x Eden Parkland room , Double/twin occupancy
- Golf: 2 rounds of golf
- Courses: The Old Course and The Dukes
- Meals: All Breakfasts are included
- Meet & Greet Service: on arrival at Edinburgh airport or in resort and 24 hours concierge service throughout your tour.
This itinerary does NOT include the following (Unless stipulated above):
- International flights and domestic flights
- Ground transportation
- All meals not mentioned above
- Caddies fees & gratuities
- Entrance fees into locals points of interest
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities – restaurants, drivers, hotels
- Items of a personal nature
Add-On / Upgrade Options / Per Person
- Single Supplement Upgrade, Per Person
Eden Room single supplement – £250 per person
- Room Upgrade, Per person
Eden Room to Old Course Sea View Room based on Twin occupancy £70.00 per person
- Airport Transfers, Per person
Edinburgh Airport Arrival/Departure Transfer based on 4 guests – £50.00 per person each way