Venue of the Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open 2014
Royal Aberdeen Golf Club in Abedeen, Scoland was founded in 1780 as the Society of Golfers at Aberdeen and became the Aberdeen Golf Club in 1815. Until 1888 members played on the Queen's Links close to the city before mving across the River Don to the links at Balgownie. The course was originally designed by the SImpson Brothers, Archie and Robert of Carnoustie and later re-bunkered and lenghtened by James Braid. Hawtree & Company are now engaged as the Club's architects to ensure our classic links keeps pace with the modern game.
The Club's 'Royal' designation was awarded by Edward V11 in 1903.
Executive Golf and Leisure
2 Inverallan Road
Bridge of Allan
Tel: + 44 (0) 1786 832244
Sign up to Executive Golf and Leisure to receive all our latest golf packages and offers.